6 seat 2019 Yamaha Viking Side x Side
On site and ready for you to rent 7 days a week. The rental rates on these vehicles include your ranch day fees. There is not an additional charge for passengers.
Half Day Rental(3.5 hour rental) is $299 plus tax.
Full Day Rental (7 hour rental) is $499 plus tax.
Room for Six
This 6-occupant machine achieves driver and passenger comfort with a class leading 115.6″ wheelbase that smooths the ride and allows for best-in-class interior space. Both front and rear center seats are offset, as are the middle headrests, allowing for unmatched middle passenger comfort and convenience. All passengers have a 3-point seatbelt for riding comfort, and extensive noise and vibration reduction measures provide a smooth and quiet ride. ***This vehicle can hold up to 6 people with a total weight capacity of 850lbs. ***
4 Seat Razor 1000 and Single seat ACE RENTALS
Buffalo River ATV Rentals is a SEPARATE COMPANY that will bring a rental unit out to the ranch for you to ride on weekends only.
You will pay Buffalo River ATV Rentals for the rental fees and then there will be ranch day fees when you get to the ranch.
You must reserve these vehicles IN ADVANCE separately through www.buffaloriveratvrentals.com.
Buffalo River ATV Rentals can rent you a 4 seat Polaris Razor or a single passenger Polaris Ace. Both have four wheel drive and are very trail capable.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – FAQ
Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled rental time.
What Should I Bring?
- Valid driver’s license
- Suitable clothing for the elements and season, you will get a bit dirty riding in our ATV’s
- Water, Soda, Food, Snacks, whatever you’d like to have for a picnic or to enjoy your day (Vehicles have room for you to strap down an ice chest)
- Bug spray in the summer months
- Hand cleaning wipes are never a bad idea!
- Note that no alcohol or drug use is permitted during the rental period
- Remember to Pack in / Pack out and to keep our beautiful area clean!!
What is provided?
- Instructional review on the operation of our vehicles
- Helmets and Goggles (we have many sizes)
- Fuel for the vehicles
- Map of the Park (Trails are marked for direction and difficulty)
How young can children be and ride in the Side X Side?
- They must be able to be safely buckled into a passenger seat
What will we see during our experience?
- You can drive right past the herd of Buffalo
- You may see other wildlife; Deer, Ground Hogs, Eagles, Hawks, lots of Squirrels………… Cows too
- Depending on the season and recent rainfall, there can be many waterfalls flowing and the creek crossings are fun to navigate
When I rent the Viking 6 Seat Side X Side from the Wilderness Rider Ranch is there a separate fee for admission?
- No, the entrance fee to the ranch is included in the Viking rental fees.
When I rent the RZR from Buffalo River ATV Rentals is there a separate fee for admission to Wilderness Rider Buffalo Ranch and Adventure Park?
- Yes, the entrance fee payable to the park will be collected by their personnel at the same time you arrive and are as follows:
- Polaris ACE Single Rider – $30
- Polaris RZR 4 seat – $30 for driver and $10 for each additional passenger
Where are you located?
- If traveling southeast out of Kingston, AR on HWY 21, go 5.2 miles and turn south on to Madison County 3260 Rd/Newton County Rd 9. If traveling northwest on HWY 21 from the southeast, the county road is 3.7 miles from the HWY 21/74 intersection in Boxley Valley. Continue for 4.0 miles on the county road and the entrance will be on your left. Follow the drive up to the parking area
- Wilderness Rider Buffalo Ranch and Adventure Park Google Maps Location https://wildernessrider.com/location/
- Note that we only rent our vehicles for use on Wilderness Rider Buffalo Ranch and Adventure Park Property
Where in the area can we stay?
- You can camp at or bring your RV to Wilderness Rider Buffalo Ranch and Adventure Park (Primitive camping, No RV hook-ups, Plenty of room for 5th Wheels)
- There are many beautiful Cabins and Lodges in the area, follow this link: https://wildernessrider.com/nearby-lodging-cabins-and-hotels/
- Be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license to rent and/or drive our vehicles
- Have a valid credit card
- Complete and sign all rental contracts and agreements
- Return rental unit at or before the agreed rental completion time
- Complete pre and post trip vehicle inspections
- Wear a helmet if under the age of 12 while in the Side X Side (Helmet use open to all, helmets are provided)
- Children 12 and under riding as a passenger in a Side X Side must have an adult 25 years of age or older as their driver
- Children must be able to be safely buckled into seats
- No pets are allowed in our vehicles as there is not sufficient seating for them to ride safely
- Helmets and fuel are supplied
- No alcohol or drug use is permitted during the rental period
While in the Vehicle
- Wear helmets, eye protection and seat belts at all times
- Keep doors closed when vehicle is moving
- Only one passenger per seat, do NOT carry passengers on any other part of vehicle
- Do NOT submerse or drive in water deeper than the vehicles floorboard
- Never operate a vehicle beyond your skill level
- Use caution, avoid traversing (going sideways) on hills to lower the risk of a roll-over. It is best to approach hills straight up or straight down.
- Do not tow with your rental vehicle or let the vehicle be towed. If stuck or if the vehicle is inoperable, please notify Buffalo River ATV Rentals or Wilderness Rider Buffalo Ranch and Adventure Park personnel
Misuse of rental unit or an obvious disregard for Wilderness Rider Buffalo Ranch and Adventure Park will terminate your rental immediately! You will not receive a refund!