6 seat 2019 Yamaha Viking Side x Side
On site and ready for you to rent 7 days a week. The rental rates on these vehicles include your ranch day fees. There is not an additional charge for passengers.
Half Day Rental(3.5 hour rental) is $349 plus tax.
Full Day Rental (7 hour rental) is $599 plus tax.
Room for Six
This 6-occupant machine achieves driver and passenger comfort with a class leading 115.6″ wheelbase that smooths the ride and allows for best-in-class interior space. Both front and rear center seats are offset, as are the middle headrests, allowing for unmatched middle passenger comfort and convenience. All passengers have a 3-point seatbelt for riding comfort, and extensive noise and vibration reduction measures provide a smooth and quiet ride. ***This vehicle can hold up to 6 people with a total weight capacity of 850lbs. ***
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – FAQ
Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled rental time.
What Should I Bring?
- Valid driver’s license
- Suitable clothing for the elements and season, you will get a bit dirty riding in our ATV’s
- Water, Soda, Food, Snacks, whatever you’d like to have for a picnic or to enjoy your day (Vehicles have room for you to strap down an ice chest)
- Bug spray in the summer months
- Hand cleaning wipes are never a bad idea!
- Note that no alcohol or drug use is permitted during the rental period
- Remember to Pack in / Pack out and to keep our beautiful area clean!!
What is provided?
- Instructional review on the operation of our vehicles
- Fuel for the vehicles
- Map of the Park (Trails are marked for direction and difficulty)
- Helmets are not required on Side X Sides. If you would like to wear one, please bring your own. We have a few that you can borrow, but can not guarantee size or fit.
How young can children be and ride in the Side X Side?
- They must be able to be safely buckled into a passenger seat
What will we see during our experience?
- You can drive right past the herd of Buffalo
- You may see other wildlife; Deer, Wild Turkey, Ground Hogs, Eagles, Hawks, lots of Squirrels………… Cows too
- Depending on the season and recent rainfall, there can be many waterfalls flowing and the creek crossings are fun to navigate. There are times that the waterfalls are dry.
When I rent the Viking 6 Seat Side X Side from the Wilderness Rider Ranch is there a separate fee for admission?
- No, the entrance fee to the ranch is included in the Viking rental fees.
Where are you located?
- If traveling southeast out of Kingston, AR on HWY 21, go 5.2 miles and turn south on to Madison County 3260 Rd/Newton County Rd 9. If traveling northwest on HWY 21 from the southeast, the county road is 3.7 miles from the HWY 21/74 intersection in Boxley Valley. Continue for 4.0 miles on the county road and the entrance will be on your left. Follow the drive up to the parking area
- Wilderness Rider Buffalo Ranch and Adventure Park Google Maps Location https://wildernessrider.com/location/
- Note that we only rent our vehicles for use on Wilderness Rider Buffalo Ranch and Adventure Park Property
Where in the area can we stay?
- You can camp at or bring your RV to Wilderness Rider Buffalo Ranch and Adventure Park (Primitive camping, No RV hook-ups, Plenty of room for 5th Wheels)
- There are many beautiful Cabins and Lodges in the area, follow this link: https://wildernessrider.com/nearby-lodging-cabins-and-hotels/
- Be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license to rent and/or drive our vehicles
- Have a valid credit card
- Complete and sign all rental contracts and agreements
- Return rental unit at or before the agreed rental completion time
- Complete pre and post trip vehicle inspections
- We recommend wearing a helmet on all motorsport vehicles. You must bring your own.
- Children 12 and under riding as a passenger in a Side X Side must have an adult 25 years of age or older as their driver
- Children must be able to be safely buckled into seats
- Pets may ride in our vehicles at their and your own risk. The seats are not designed for pets. You will be responsible for your pet’s safety and for any damage they cause.
- Fuel is supplied.
- No alcohol or drug use is permitted during the rental period
While in the Vehicle
- Wear appropriate safety equipment such as helmets, eye protection and seat belts at all times
- Keep doors closed when vehicle is moving
- Only one passenger per seat, do NOT carry passengers on any other part of vehicle
- Do NOT submerse or drive in water deeper than the vehicles floorboard
- Never operate a vehicle beyond your skill level
- Use caution, avoid traversing (going sideways) on hills to lower the risk of a roll-over. It is best to approach hills straight up or straight down.
- Do not tow with your rental vehicle or let the vehicle be towed. If stuck or if the vehicle is inoperable, please notify Buffalo River ATV Rentals or Wilderness Rider Buffalo Ranch and Adventure Park personnel
Misuse of rental unit or an obvious disregard for Wilderness Rider Buffalo Ranch and Adventure Park will terminate your rental immediately! You will not receive a refund!